Do you enjoy meeting people & have a permanent smile stamped on your face? Do you appreciate the value of customer service?
If you answered YES we want to have a chat with you!
️This opportunity will open the doors to unforgettable experiences, personal connections, hidden locations & a whole lot of fun!
We are a small operation - fueled by passion & a solid reputation for high customer satisfaction. We understand happy clients are the result of valued, appreciated employees that are well cared for.
Main duties are meeting & greeting the coolest guests in town, leading the tours & the before & after ride preparations.
- BCU 4 Star Sea Kayak, or E.P.P.3, or BCU 3 star with leadership (or equivalent)
- Valid 1st Aid Certification
- Driving license & willingness to drive a trailer
- EU work permit (we will take the lead in processing the paperwork)
- Talented, but not yet unqualified kayakers can submit their application for consideration.
Period: Mid-May to September/October
Monthly Salary: from €1,500 and up.
If you believe you're a match please send your CV & cover letter today!